nedelja, 16. november 2014

Movie PALO ALTO REVIEW




So my friend told me to watch this movie, because she needed review from different people. So I watched it. And liked it.

I don't even know if I understood the whole movie right but hey, don't care that much.
Anyway, this movie is about girl names April (portraid by Emma Roberts) who is a class virgin and soccer player. She likes his boy Teddy (played by Val Kilmer's son) and he likes her but neither one of them mention anything to eachother.
Teddy has this best friend Fred, who I hated so much but was just greeeat acting!


 Anyway, this Fred guy was just some problematic, weird guy and I genualy felt unconfortable just watching him act the way he does. He was violent, manipulative, abusive and just... demaged.I was scared of him, of what is he capable doing and he proved me right at the end. He was fooling around with Emily and I just loved her character and I don't even know why. She is beautiful and even tho she is easily manipulated she took control at the pool scene, and I just loooved that scene.


Than there is Mr. B. played by James Franco. He playes this football coach that is a pedophile. And he is trying to charm April (who is babysitting his son). He does it and I assume she sleeps with him.


 But than we find out that he also has relationship with another girl from football. Just yuck. He tells her he loves her. Like.. no. Just no. He seems around 35 years old and I wouldn't even react that way if he would act normally. I do understand that sometimes love just chooses someone older/younger and that seemed ok, he seemed ok. Until he kissed her, and than ignored her in school, And than had sex with her after driving her home (his home, at witch his son was conviniantly not at home) from football match, And like that wasn't enough he said he loves her. He doesn't even know her! And when she finds out about the other girl, he calls her and tells her that he was with her (the other girl) when they broke up (April). Like, you were NOT together, so you could have broken up, AND that is just crazy!  Even tho I find James Franco very atractive, in this movie I found him sleezy. Yuck.



Overall I like this movie. It was easy to watch it and the acting was on point. It is no my favorite movie but it's not bad.

Yourzzz Lizzie, xoxo


P.S. Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar